Packaging and Boxes for Moving House
Are you looking for packing materials to keep your possessions safe and secure during a house move?
Should you buy new, or re-use cardboard boxes for moving home?
Looking for boxes that are easily stacked for storage and transit?
What are the best size boxes for moving home?
At Britannia Fleet we provide all the packaging supplies you need for moving house in one place! You don’t need to be moving home or using our storage facilities to buy our boxes and packaging.
Packing your belongings is one of the biggest tasks associated with moving. Often the prospect seems so overwhelming that people put if off until the last minute but starting as soon as possible is always the best way to keep stress low.
Quality Removal Boxes and Packaging
When it comes to planning your house move there’s lots to consider and packing boxes and materials are often a second thought. Using old delivery boxes may well store your belongings but the safety and security is not guaranteed.
All of our cardboard packing and removal boxes are manufactured from the highest quality corrugated cardboard meaning they’re strong and reliable. We offer single-walled boxes for lighter, less delicate objects and double-walled for heavier loads such as books and your prized possessions.
We provide sturdy and clean boxes in a variety of sizes, as well as the essential bubble wrap and tape.
Wide Range of Boxes
We offer a complete range of boxes and packing equipment to suit all needs when moving house, office or even just placing your goods into storage. No matter the size of your move we have a range of boxes:
- 1 Bedroom Home
- 2-3 Bedroom Home
- 3-4 Bedroom Home
- 5+ Bedroom Home
All boxes are strong and sturdy and easily stacked at home, during transit and at their final destination whether that’s your new home or our storage facilities.
One of the main benefits our packing materials is the security and protection offered. We’ve been helping people move for over 40 years and know exactly what tools are needed to make your move stress-free.
As packaging experts, we can advise on your requirements during your pre-move survey and not only do we provide the materials, we can also manage your packing for you. We want to make the process as stress-free as possible for you and that’s why we offer a fully managed service to make your life that little bit easier.
Yes, packing yourself will save you money, however, by using a professional we can guarantee the speed and protection of your belongings whilst saving the stress.
If you do decide to pack for yourself then we’ve included a few tips below to make this process that little bit easier;
- Stacking boxes – when stacking boxes, make sure your heavy boxes are placed underneath the lighter boxes to ensure no breakable items are crushed.
- Prioritising packing – packing light items in large boxes and heavier items in small boxes will make sure you don’t overload the boxes. We recommend no more than 20kg per box.
- Making an inventory – keeping track of what’s going in each box will make sure you pack everything you need but also makes the unpacking much easier and organised once you arrive in your new home.
- Organising your packing – packing similar items within boxes will make for a smoother move, ensuring that all boxes are clearly labelled is a mistake you’ll only make once.
- Extra Packing Material – using clothes and towels is often a good way to save the need on packing materials when protecting your belongings.
Get your packing material from as little as £1.50 today
Give one of our friendly team a call on 0151 482 0432 or using our contact form and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.