Britannia Fleet Removals & Storage
Units 9-11, Nexus, Knowsley Business Park, Randles Road, Knowsley, Prescot
4.6 68 reviews
- Josie Conti ★★★★★ a month agoWe used Britannia removals for our recent house move and they were absolute professionals from start to finish. We have a piano which is very valuable to us and we were so impressed with how much care they took in moving this between houses. … More Mal F, Mal S and Frank were extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire day and we will not hesitate to use Britannia's services again.
Client ID: 95422
- David Chivers ★★★★★ 2 months agoTurned up on time, wrapped the sofas in plastic wrap. Blankets for the TV and mirrors. Dismantled a wardrobe that wouldn't fit coming down the stairs. Delivered it all safely to the new house.
Made sure the labelled boxes went to … More the right rooms. All the guys, Ben, John and Frank asked if they were unsure of which room to put something.
Good job couldn't ask for more.
Job Number ID 97137
- Beverley How ★★★★★ 3 months agoI can highly recommend Britannia Fleet removals. From start to finish the service we received was first class. From Mal, our first point of contact and Ananda in the office to the fantastic guys who moved us they all made the moving experience … More less stressful. The day of removal went so smoothly due to the hard work and total professionalism of the guys - special mention to Chris Dooley and Terry Taylor who were amazing. Thank you. ID 96458.
- becky barnett ★★★★★ a month agoI very much recommend Brittania Fleet removals. Ian and Mal did a fab job of moving a piano safely and were really friendly and helpful. Thanks. ( client no 98523.)
- Gareth Morgan ★★★★★ 2 months agoID: 97604. Really impressed with Britannia Fleet who recently did our house move. Terry, Ste & Luke were great and they did everything really professionally and were really friendly. Would highly recommend Britannia Fleet.
- Theo Singer (Singersoutdoors) ★★★★★ 3 months agoWes Walker and his assistant Chris were very helpful and efficient. I was most impressed and am grateful to them. They should get a rise!
- Theo Singer ★★★★★ 3 months agoWes Walker and his assistant Chris were very helpful and efficient. I was most impressed and am grateful to them. They should get a rise!
- Chris Connolly ★★★★★ 6 months ago( 95880 ) Britannia were superb. They weren't the cheapest but were worth every penny. They were with us for three days overall, and the entire team (Mal, Steve, Chris and Tommy) dealt pragmatically with Covid-19 restrictions and … More took great care with our belongings. I would happily recommend them for complex moves such as ours. C
- Steve Bishop ★★★★★ 6 months agoThis is a friendly professional company. Lockdown in Germany but from Mal’s video assessment to the office staff Amanda, Hayley and Wes and the Trojan team of Adam and Carl doing the heavy work everything went without a problem getting … More me back to England. A 100% satisfied customer! ID 96132
- Steve Beck ★★★★★ 9 months agoWe had a fantastic move with Britannia Fleet (95191) Paul and Ian were amazing throughout, the fastest pack-up we’ve ever had in any of our 5 moves and extremely thorough and careful throughout too and really great with our kids. Assisted … More by Carl for the unloading theses was super efficient too.
I cannot recommend this firm highly enough, first class service from the time of our obtaining a quote, booking process and throughout the whole move. Better than the big firm beginning with ‘P’ by an absolute country mile!
Thanks all for a fantastic move. Hopefully we’re not going to be moving again for a long time but without question we’d use this firm again in the future.
- Jane Shaw ★★★★★ a year agoMoving without the help of a removals team would would never be an option for me again - they made life so easy.
I moved on 30th Sept and it went very smoothly. Barrie and Aaron were very professional. impeccable manners so polite and … More courteous. They took great care of my belongings, placing everything in the rooms I had instructed them to. This made unpacking and getting organised easy. I moved in on Monday afternoon and by Wednesday lunchtime it was like I'd lived here forever.
The office staff were very helpful too putting up with me when I got a bit stressed as completion date loomed.
In particular I found Wes was very helpful. I had 3 quotes from various companies two of which were comparable. I was not sure which one to go with because both of the companies had given me faith that they were professional when they had visited me to price the job.
The reason I went with Britannia Fleet was because Wes took the time to do a follow up call a week or so after I had the quote and I liked that they wanted my business and took the time to call. (Client ID 93165/3).
- Robert Mines ★★★★★ 6 months agoA smooth and professional move (#96043), despite the disruption from the virus. Friendly and professional removal personnel (Terry, Tommy, and Carl), who loaded up in the afternoon and delivered the following morning. Altogether, a fast … More and efficient service.